"Tough times don't last, tough people do."

Wednesday, June 21, 2023

From the man himself...

hello everybody. thanks for staying in touch with this blog . admittedly I don't contribute much other than being sick. add that I can only type with one finger and hopefully you can find mercy.

it has been a long and winding road leading in various ways. but i think I might be back on the right path now. if there is such a thing. first off as all of you know I would never be able to get through this w/out Taylor at my side. I have reached a whole new level of love and appreciation for this beautiful woman . I don't know how anyone could do this w/o a strong support Group of aloving family and friends the kindness and generosity shown has been overwhelming at times . I will be forever grateful. 

I'm doing better everyday. I flew through my occupational and physical therapy today. I believe I could manage being at home today EXCEPT for TA having covid. I don't want to even try without her. but I'm really done with the hospital life everything about it pretty much sucks. 

sooooo for now I have to be content this too shall pass and I will soon be amongst my family, neighbors and friends celebrating the joys of life. 

PEACE BW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Taylor's first post...

Yep, this is going to be a rough time, and it's scary, but we are both committed to doing everything we can to beat this thing. We will ...