"Tough times don't last, tough people do."

Friday, June 23, 2023

I can finally bring him home...

I am now officially "no longer considered contagious!" Just a little congestion left, which I often have due to seasonal allergies and an allergy to house dust anyway. I'm also still building my strength back, but, honestly, if it wasn't "COVID," I wouldn't even be thinking about it.

As it is, I will continue to take things relatively easy - no relapses! Calm, lots of rest, but slowly getting back into the swing...

And, best news of all, Biff can come home tomorrow! Speaking with multiple medical professionals about both his condition and mine, it is safe for my beloved Biff to finally come home again!

We'll be taking things slow and easy as we both get back on track. And it will be a tremendous boost to both our spirits to have him home after more than a month! Crazy.

What a wild four+ weeks. Ready for things to settle down, as we work out the next steps on this strange journey.

😃🌞❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Taylor's first post...

Yep, this is going to be a rough time, and it's scary, but we are both committed to doing everything we can to beat this thing. We will ...