"Tough times don't last, tough people do."

Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Some good, some not so good...

Biff is doing much better, thankfully. He'll be doing PT sessions again today.

Unfortunately, I tested positive for COVID again last night. Symptoms are still relatively mild, but they consider me still contagious (and I still feel sick). Have a phone appointment with doc this afternoon... Doing everything I'm supposed to do, resting, hydrating, also sitting up, not laying down all the time. Fatigue is the hardest part. Think cough is getting better actually. And temp has been under 99° all morning so far!

Please send all your healing vibes that I don't end up continuing to test positive, don't have lingering COVID, which happens to some people. Not sure what we'll do if they decide Biff is ready to discharge before I get clear of this... 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🫶🫶🫶🫶

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Taylor's first post...

Yep, this is going to be a rough time, and it's scary, but we are both committed to doing everything we can to beat this thing. We will ...