"Tough times don't last, tough people do."

Tuesday, July 25, 2023

He's doing really well so far...

Biff slept great and is doing well today. He even walked the whole block round with Bopper and me! 


So the day started out great, and we were both eagerly awaiting the delivery of the washer/dryer. Unfortunately, the drain for the washer was missing, so the new machines (and their install kits) have been put in the garage while we wait for them to send another install team with the missing part... Which they say can take at least a week!!!!🤬🤬🤬🤬 (Which I figure means even longer, you know?) I definitely lost my cool. I am super PISSED.

Especially since there is no way I can wait to do laundry, so a trip to the laundromat will be necessary...😫🤬

Nothing is easy these days. 

But at least Biff is feeling fine! In the scheme of things, that's all that's really important.✌️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Taylor's first post...

Yep, this is going to be a rough time, and it's scary, but we are both committed to doing everything we can to beat this thing. We will ...